This week we had less discussion boards than we have had in the past. The only discussion board we had was about our ad. We had the opportunity to post about our ad and get suggestions for how we could tweak it. I got some good suggestions from multiple students about how I could improve my ad. Adding my target location was the one I felt was most helpful.
Next week we are going to be actually starting our campaign, so I am grateful for the suggestions I received from my classmates. I spent the “free” part of the week thinking about ways that I can organize my campaigns. I need to brainstorm some ways that I can have multiple campaigns going at once to target different customers.